When it comes to protecting your products and sealed enclosures from the effects of moisture, pressure and humidity, things can get complicated quickly. Find a custom engineering solution for your sealed enclosure or container.
Our Custom Engineering Services
We provide custom engineering services for all of our products in order to best fit the unique needs of our customers. However, we also provide engineering design services which can include designing and building components for custom projects.
We also provide best practice recommendations and decision support for questions like:
- How can I protect my specific enclosure or product from moisture’s negative effects?
- How much desiccant do I need for my enclosure?
- What type of desiccant would be most effective for my needs?
- How can I control pressure and moisture for my enclosure?
How It Works
Wondering how to get started? We’ve outlined our process below:
- Let Us Know What You Need: Contact us by filling out our contact form or emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free engineering consultation about your project.
- Meet With AGM Engineering: Once our engineering team has a chance to review your proposal or questions, they will email you directly for further information or to set up a phone call or facility tour (if necessary).
- AGM Engineering Will Get To Work: During this time our engineers will determine the following:
- Whether or not we have a more standardized product that can do the job with minimal or no modifications.
- If the project requires a wholly custom solution.
- Identify potential cost and material savings
- Optimize component performanceAGM Engineering will keep in contact throughout the project to ensure every goal is met to your specifications.
- Design and Manufacture: Once a custom product has been designed and the specifications have been determined to both fit your project needs and goals, a price is determined and a quote is given (complete with estimated shipped date). Once you accept the estimate, our engineering team will manufacture the custom product.
Need a Custom Solution?
What We Need To Get Started
Our engineers will need the following information from you to get started on the right path for discovering the best possible solution:
Custom Desiccant Needs
- Enclosure size
- Air volume
- Environmental conditions at deployment location
- Environmental conditions at manufacturing location
- Duration of protection required
Custom Breather Valve Needs
- Enclosure size
- Air volume
- Expected pressure fluctuations
- Deployment environment
- Required rating specifications
Ready to Get Started? Contact us.
Why Work With AGM
Our engineering team are the subject matter experts on moisture and pressure control. They are available to talk with you about possible projects and help you understand the unique challenges your project might face at no charge.
When you work with us, you’ll have a dedicated engineer assigned to your project who will work with you personally to achieve all of the design goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we provide custom engineering services for all of our products. As a High-Mix/Low-Volume manufacturer, we pride ourselves on the ability to produce products that are applicable to a wide range of users, including supporting their non-standard needs. This means that we routinely custom engineer many of our products – everything from tie-down assemblies to humidity indicator plugs – in an effort to provide solutions to all of its customers.
Generally, we will start working on your custom solution right away. We try our best to have at least a preliminary design for you within a few days (time and workload permitting).