Wondering how to get started? We’ve outlined our process below:
- Contact us by filling out our contact form or emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free engineering consultation about your project.
- Our sales team will review your custom proposal or questions and get you in touch with our engineering team.
- Once our engineering team has a chance to review your proposal or questions, they will email you directly for further information or to set up a phone call or facility tour (if necessary).
- During this time our engineers will determine the following:
If the project is fairly simple, one of our engineers will draft product specifications and continue communication with you about the feasibility of the proposed product, making revisions as necessary. However, if the project is more complex, our engineering department may meet several times to discuss requirements and capabilities, as well as to ideate potential solutions. Once a custom product has been designed and the specifications have been determined to both fit your project needs and goals, a price is determined and a quote is given (complete with estimated shipped date). Once you accept the estimate, our engineering team will manufacture the custom product.
- Whether or not we have a more standardized product that can do the job with minimal or no modifications.
- If the project requires a wholly custom solution.
- Whether or not we can provide a solution at all.
Regardless of whether the assembly is an adjustment or a new type of valve, each product undergoes a design review in addition to individual testing in order to ensure that it performs to the customer’s as well as to the industry’s standards. Let us know if you have any questions about our process and we’ll be happy to help.
Our engineers will need the following information from you to get started on the right path for discovering the best possible solution:
Our engineering team are the subject matter experts on moisture and pressure control. They are available to talk with you about possible projects and help you understand the unique challenges your project might face at no charge.
When you work with us, you’ll have a dedicated engineer assigned to your project who will work with you personally to achieve all of the design goals.
Yes, we provide custom engineering services for all of our products
. As a High-Mix/Low-Volume manufacturer, we pride ourselves on the ability to produce products that are applicable to a wide range of users, including supporting their non-standard needs. This means that we routinely custom engineer many of our products – everything from tie-down
assemblies to humidity indicator plugs
– in an effort to provide solutions to all of its customers.
Those interested in our custom engineering services can contact a company representative at (520) 391-6569 or by email at email@example.com.
Our engineers and product specialists are happy to help you find the right solution to your problem.