AGM Container Controls, Inc. has created this privacy statement to help you understand how we collect and use information when you visit staging-agmcontainercontrols.kinsta.cloud:
How we protect your privacy
Personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit (“customer information”) is used solely for AGM Container Controls, Inc.’s purposes. We do not sell or otherwise share customer lists, and will not disclose your customer information to third parties that may want to market products or services to you. We may, however, need to share specific information with third-party business partners or contractors when that information is required in order to answer your inquiry, to fulfill your request for a product or service, or to otherwise conduct our business with you, including the collection of payment from you.
In addition, though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or to comply with a judicial proceeding, a subpoena, a court order, or other legal process.
AGM Container Controls, Inc. has implemented policy guidelines and security features to access specific customer-account information and to help safeguard customer-specific account information from unauthorized access or improper use.
Information we gather when you use our site
AGM Container Controls, Inc. uses software to automatically collect non-personal information about your visit for statistical purposes. This information, such as the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our Web site, and the information you view while visiting our Web site, is used to measure the use of our site, to improve its content, and to diagnose and correct technical problems.
AGM Container Controls, Inc. gathers and uses customer information in order to inform you of products and services, for billing purposes, and to resolve problems. Correspondence that you send, including e-mail, or forms you fill out to request products, services, or information, may require personal information such as your account number, home or business address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other specific information. We use this information to respond to your requests and to transact business with you.
Some of our Web site pages may use “cookies” – small amounts of data that a Web site can send to you and that is stored on your computer. Cookies allow our Web site to provide you with customized information, or they may recall data so you don’t have to retype it. We may use session ID cookies, which terminate when you close your Internet browser, or persistent cookies, a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
Periodically, we administer online surveys to gather information about your use of our products and services, or to obtain your views on the usefulness of our Web site. Participation in our online surveys is voluntary. If you choose to participate, the information you provide will be used to improve our site and the products and services we offer to you.
Your data protection rights
AGM Container Controls, Inc. would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to be informed – AGM Container Controls, Inc. must be completely transparent in how we are using personal data
- The rights of access – you have the right to know exactly what information is being held about you and how it is processed
- The right of rectification – you will be entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – also known as “the right to be forgotten”, this refers to your right to having their personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why they wish this to be done.
- The right to restrict processing – your right to block or suppress processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – this allows you to retain and reuse your personal data.
- The right to object – in certain circumstances, you are entitled to object to their personal data being used. This includes, if a company uses personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for the performance of a task in the public interest.
- Rights of automated decision making and profiling – the GDPR has put in place safeguards to protect you against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is made without human intervention. For example, you can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence has a legal bearing on them, or is based on automated processing.
By law, you have the right to ask us to give you a copy of the information in our database and the right to request that your data be erased.
You have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data by directly contacting us. All complaints shall be handled in a timely manner by AGM Container Controls, Inc. in accordance with internal procedures.
Links to Other Sites: Please note that our Web site may contain links to other sites. We provide links that we think will be of interest or benefit to our customers and others who visit our Web site. While we strive to provide links to sites that share our respect for our customers, we are not responsible for their content or their privacy practices.
All contents included in this website are the exclusive property of AGM Container Controls, Inc. and are protected by United States copyright laws.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with AGM’s express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. To request permission to use any or part of the website content, documents or images, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website and its contents are: Copyright © 2023 AGM Container Controls, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ascension is a registered trademark of AGM Container Controls, Inc. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. AGM disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
AGM Container Controls, Inc. also reserves the right to change, modify, or update this form at any time without notice.
Corrections to Your Customer Information: If you believe any of your customer information that we collect or maintain is incorrect, please write to us at: AGM CONTAINER CONTROLS, INC. • 3526 East Fort Lowell Road • Tucson, AZ 85716, or contact us at email@example.com.