Saver™ 3M30+ Field Monitoring Instrument
The SAVER 3M30+ is being obsoleted and replaced by the new SAVER AM Asset Monitor.
The SAVER™ 3M30+ instrument represents one of the most affordable performance monitoring devices on the market. Each instrument is equipped with an internal tri-axial accelerometer, capable of recording threshold triggered full-waveform events. This instrument utilizes internal rechargeable batteries, providing up to 30 days of continual measurement, while only storing the most significant events safely and securely in non-volatile memory. The SAVER 3M30+ instrument operates on the SAVER platform, allowing all programming, analysis, and reporting to be performed using the powerful SaverXware application.
The SAVER 3M30+ offers the ability to internally record temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure (altitude) during both threshold and timer triggered sampling. The 3M30+ also offers user defined sampling rate and filter frequency acquisition settings, while increasing the storage capacity for significant events.
- USB connectivity for communication, battery charge, and instrument power for continual, non-interrupted installations
- Individual LED Alarm indicators for Shock, Temperature, Humidity, and Pressure (see instrument specifications)
- Program, analyze, and report using the SaverXware application
- dentify most severe events and assess liability
- Use externally captured GPS data to identify location of event occurrence
- Audit transport carriers and monitor their performance
- Small footprint and envelope allows embedding as part of product and/or package for continual measurement
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 in|
14.0 ounces (397 grams)
3.1" x 2.9" x 1.3" (79 x 74 x 33 mm)