The SAVER™ 3M30 instrument is one of the most affordable performance monitoring devices on the market. Each SAVER 3M30 instrument is equipped with an internal tri-axial accelerometer, capable of recording threshold triggered full-waveform events. It utilizes internal rechargeable batteries, providing up to 30 days of continual measurement, while only storing the most significant events safely and securely in non-volatile memory. The SAVER 3M30 operates on the SAVER platform, allowing all programming, analysis, and reporting to be performed using the powerful SaverXware application.
- USB connectivity for communication, battery charge, and instrument power for continual, non-interrupted installations
- Individual LED Alarm indicators for Shock, Temperature, Humidity, and Pressure (see instrument specifications)
- Program, analyze, and report using the SaverXware application
- Identify most severe events and assess liability
- Use externally captured GPS data to identify location of event occurrence
- Audit transport carriers and monitor their performance
- Small footprint and envelope allows embedding as part of product and/or package for continual measurement