AGM’s production-grade rapid prototyping services are ideal for those who want to conceptualize a physical model of a product before full-scale final production takes place.
Rapid Prototyping Capabilities:
Fortus 400mc: Stratasys' advanced FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) technology is the only professional 3D printing technology that uses production-grade thermoplastics.
The Fortus 400mc 3D production system produces accurate, durable, and repeatable 3D parts. The 400mc builds in ten thermoplastic materials, providing parts which can endure exposure to heat, chemicals, humid or dry environments, and mechanical stress.
• PC-ABS for the highest impact strength, plus the mechanical properties and heat resistance of PC and the surface appeal of ABS
• Additional materials may become available in the future
Print size (maximum dimensions):
±0.127 mm (±0.005 in) or ±.0015 mm/mm (±.0015 in/in), whichever is greater. Accuracy varies according to geometry, part orientation and print size.
355 x 254 x 254 mm (14 x 10 x 10 in).
Benefits of Rapid Prototyping:
• Immediate availability of a conceptualized physical model.
• Design optimization.
• Quick problem identification in the models during the development phase.
• Cost reduction.
• Product availability for marketing use.
• Small run production.