- What are records holders used for?
Records holders are used to protect the paperwork associated with the item(s) inside the container. They are also used for many other small item storage needs associated with containers.
- Do your records holders come in different sizes?
Yes. They come in two different diameters and two standard lengths. While the diameters cannot be changed, we can customize the length to your specification.
- What is the maximum wall thickness that I can use and still mount the records holder?
Both records holders will mount in walls up to 0.30” thick.
- Are replacement covers available if I lose the cover?
The covers are fastened to the holders by means of a lanyard so it is hard to lose them. However, should a cover become lost or damaged they are easily replaced using an AGM replacement cover.
- Are your records holders sealed?
Yes. They use o-ring seals of nitrile rubber for both the cover and the environmental seal.
- How much pressure will they hold?
They are rated to 5 psig but will usually hold more than that.
- Are the records holders tamper-proof?
Yes. Both records holders come with holes for safety wires that can also be used to attach a seal to indicate if the holder has been opened.
- Are other seal materials available?
Yes. Please contact our Engineering Department for assistance with additional materials.
- What are records holders made of?
The housing, nut, and tube are made of aluminum and the cover is made of stainless steel.
- What finish is used on the records holders?
The aluminum components are conversion coated and the stainless steel components are passivated.
- Are other finishes available?
Yes. Please contact our Engineering Department for assistance with additional finishes.