To profitably satisfy our customers' needs and grow our company by designing, manufacturing, and distributing quality products for the worldwide packaging, material handling, and accessibility niche markets.
We achieve our mission by:
• Designing, Manufacturing and Distributing Quality Products;
• Increasing AGM's Overall Shipments and Profits;
• Improving AGM's Overall Processes, Equipment and Facilities;
• Increasing AGM's Overall New Customers, Shipment Dollars and Marketing Visibility; and
• Hiring, Training, and Retaining Quality Employees, while Developing and Motivating them to Think Like Owners.
AGM Container Controls, Inc. (AGM) maintains a quality management system certified to ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C.
"We did it because we thought it would help prove to our customers that we take quality seriously and that we're committed to satisfying their needs," says Howard Stewart, AGM's President. "The ISO 9001 approach to quality management provides us with the opportunity to constantly improve our processes, to document what we're doing and to ensure that things are never forgotten in the rush to get products out the door. This certification should give our customers the sense that our processes are consistent and that we continually verify all aspects of our quality system through the auditing process."
If you require a PDF of the Certificate of Registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.